Old March 6th 06, 04:19 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Jumbo

Default BA: DVD blanks all formats 9.97 for 50 in Tesco Extra now.

BOGOF 25 DVD blanks on spindle. 9.97 per pack.

Jumbo

Old March 6th 06, 04:36 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Sparks

"Jumbo" wrote in message
BOGOF 25 DVD blanks on spindle. 9.97 per pack.

Do you have any more info on these, make, +/-R?

Doesn't sound that cheap to me when SVP do 50 for 4.99!
http://svp.co.uk/products-solo.php?pid=772

Plus the shipping of 4.99 granted, but you do have to go to Tesco to get
theirs too!

Sparks...

Old March 6th 06, 04:49 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Jumbo

"Sparks" wrote in message

"Jumbo" wrote in message
BOGOF 25 DVD blanks on spindle. 9.97 per pack.

Do you have any more info on these, make, +/-R?

Doesn't sound that cheap to me when SVP do 50 for 4.99!
http://svp.co.uk/products-solo.php?pid=772

Plus the shipping of 4.99 granted, but you do have to go to Tesco to get
theirs too!

Sparks...

+R and -R 8X.

I've usually bought from SVP but these appear to be excellent quality and
yes you have to go to Tesco and put them in your cart.

Jumbo

Old March 6th 06, 07:26 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
steeler

"Jumbo" wrote in message

"Sparks" wrote in message

"Jumbo" wrote in message
BOGOF 25 DVD blanks on spindle. 9.97 per pack.

Do you have any more info on these, make, +/-R?

Doesn't sound that cheap to me when SVP do 50 for 4.99!
http://svp.co.uk/products-solo.php?pid=772

Plus the shipping of 4.99 granted, but you do have to go to Tesco to get
theirs too!

Sparks...

+R and -R 8X.

I've usually bought from SVP but these appear to be excellent quality and
yes you have to go to Tesco and put them in your cart.

Jumbo

If they are the Tesco own brand disc then they use the same dye as titanium
discs (CMC AE1). Not bad but not that great a price.

Old March 6th 06, 07:35 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
fred

In article , Sparks
writes

"Jumbo" wrote in message
BOGOF 25 DVD blanks on spindle. 9.97 per pack.

Do you have any more info on these, make, +/-R?

Doesn't sound that cheap to me when SVP do 50 for 4.99!
http://svp.co.uk/products-solo.php?pid=772

Plus the shipping of 4.99 granted, but you do have to go to Tesco to get
theirs too!

Buyers club 1.99 shipping until Midnight Thursday

"This offer is only being advertised to members of the SVP Buyers' Club,
so if you know someone who would like to use the offer, but is not a
member, please ask them to join at the SVP website by signing up for the
Buyers' Club newsletter. It costs them nothing and will enable us to keep
them updated with any future special offers."

Currently on their offers page:
Rivision Full-Face Printable (16x) DVD-R 25off 2.99
--
fred
Plusnet - I hope you like vanilla

Old March 6th 06, 08:04 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Colin Wilson

Buyers club 1.99 shipping until Midnight Thursday

Sh*t, when did that come in ? - I ordered last night and haven`t had
an email from them about this 1.99 shipping offer as of 8:05pm

--
--- Please add "newsgroup" in the subject of any personal replies ---
--- My anti-spam address has "ngspamtrap" & @btinternet.com in it ---
Old March 6th 06, 10:49 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
fred

In article , Colin
Wilson writes

Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 18:20:30 +0000
Subject: A little gift just for the SVP Buyers' Club members

I'm getting an average of about 1 a week, sometimes 2 a week which is
maybe more traffic than I would like but I'm not cancelling just yet ;-)
Old March 7th 06, 08:20 AM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Mad Ad

"fred" wrote in message ...
In article , Colin
Wilson writes

Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 18:20:30 +0000

I'm getting an average of about 1 a week, sometimes 2 a week which is
maybe more traffic than I would like but I'm not cancelling just yet ;-)
--
fred
Plusnet - I hope you like vanilla

I've never joined but still I got the buyers club delivery option at the
checkout on my last order (couple of weeks ago'ish), cost me 99p and came by
citylink on the day following the order...amazed I was.

Ad

Old March 7th 06, 11:16 AM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
fred

In article , Mad Ad
writes

"fred" wrote in message ...
In article , Colin
Wilson writes

Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 18:20:30 +0000

I'm getting an average of about 1 a week, sometimes 2 a week which is
maybe more traffic than I would like but I'm not cancelling just yet ;-)
--
fred
Plusnet - I hope you like vanilla

I've never joined but still I got the buyers club delivery option at the
checkout on my last order (couple of weeks ago'ish), cost me 99p and came by
citylink on the day following the order...amazed I was.

I included their script this time because it was different, normally it's:

"We have no objection to customers sharing the coupon code with friends
and family, but please ask them to join our Buyers Club mailing list on our
website."

but this time it didn't mention sharing. Just for info.
Old March 10th 06, 07:31 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
John Buckley

If they are the Tesco own brand disc then they use the same dye as titanium
discs (CMC AE1). Not bad but not that great a price.

Bought some these -R from Tesco today, media code UME01