Old December 6th 07, 06:05 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected] h050752005@yahoo.com is offline

Default bad dentist

My husband went to the dentist yesterday years ago he broke his upper
front tooth he had a root canal done and a rod put in he went to the
dentist in july because he broke the cap on the tooth he went back
because he was having problems with the tooth here the dentist took
out all the cill from the old root canal and left it hollow just the
rod up in and recapped it now he has a bad infection in that and the
dentiat said it would be fine and the infection will hell he stoped
in at his old dentist office to seek another opion and the said they
have to redue the whole procdure all over again its gonna be very
costly due we have rights to sue this dentist that caused all the
damage

Old December 6th 07, 06:07 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
James[_2_] James[_2_] is offline

On Dec 6, 1:05 pm, wrote:
My husband went to the dentist yesterday years ago he broke his upper
front tooth he had a root canal done and a rod put in he went to the
dentist in july because he broke the cap on the tooth he went back
because he was having problems with the tooth here the dentist took
out all the cill from the old root canal and left it hollow just the
rod up in and recapped it now he has a bad infection in that and the
dentiat said it would be fine and the infection will hell he stoped
in at his old dentist office to seek another opion and the said they
have to redue the whole procdure all over again its gonna be very
costly due we have rights to sue this dentist that caused all the
damage

I know its a frugal group, but they don't charge for commas, periods,
or capital letters.

James
Old December 6th 07, 06:33 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
Bob F Bob F is offline

wrote in message
My husband went to the dentist yesterday years ago he broke his upper
front tooth he had a root canal done and a rod put in he went to the
dentist in july because he broke the cap on the tooth he went back
because he was having problems with the tooth here the dentist took
out all the cill from the old root canal and left it hollow just the
rod up in and recapped it now he has a bad infection in that and the
dentiat said it would be fine and the infection will hell he stoped
in at his old dentist office to seek another opion and the said they
have to redue the whole procdure all over again its gonna be very
costly due we have rights to sue this dentist that caused all the
damage

Wow - what a sentence! Wait - is it really a sentence?

Old December 6th 07, 06:41 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
Don K Don K is offline

"James" wrote in message
On Dec 6, 1:05 pm, wrote:
My husband went to the dentist yesterday years ago he broke his upper
front tooth he had a root canal done and a rod put in he went to the
dentist in july because he broke the cap on the tooth he went back
because he was having problems with the tooth here the dentist took
out all the cill from the old root canal and left it hollow just the
rod up in and recapped it now he has a bad infection in that and the
dentiat said it would be fine and the infection will hell he stoped
in at his old dentist office to seek another opion and the said they
have to redue the whole procdure all over again its gonna be very
costly due we have rights to sue this dentist that caused all the
damage

I know its a frugal group, but they don't charge for commas, periods,
or capital letters.

James

I think maybe the yahooer is just a fast-talker who can say all that
without pausing to take a breath. If so, it would never occur to
her to artificially insert punctuation.

Try re-reading it with that thought in mind, to fully appreciate the
image conjured up.

Don

Old December 6th 07, 07:55 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
Zuke Zuke is offline

On Thu, 6 Dec 2007, wrote:

My husband went to the dentist yesterday years ago he broke his upper
front tooth he had a root canal done and a rod put in he went to the
dentist in july because he broke the cap on the tooth he went back
because he was having problems with the tooth here the dentist took
out all the cill from the old root canal and left it hollow just the
rod up in and recapped it now he has a bad infection in that and the
dentiat said it would be fine and the infection will hell he stoped
in at his old dentist office to seek another opion and the said they
have to redue the whole procdure all over again its gonna be very
costly due we have rights to sue this dentist that caused all the
damage

Yes you can sue. This looks like one of those spam emails where
are just a bunch of random phrases put together. What is "the cill
from the old root canal". The dentist is right, the infection will
stop. The patient might be dead but the infection will stop.

There are some bad dentists out there no doubt but maybe your
story isn't exactly straight either. I was once on a jury that
awarded about 20k for bad dental work.

I know I got mad the first time my dentist told me they'd have to
redo a root canal. I thought that meant the tooth was dead but
it's happened to my wife as well.

Old December 6th 07, 08:42 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
val189 val189 is offline

On Dec 6, 1:05 pm, wrote:
My husband went to the dentist yesterday years ago he broke his upper
front tooth he had a root canal done and a rod put in he went to the
dentist in july because he broke the cap on the tooth he went back
because he was having problems with the tooth here the dentist took
out all the cill from the old root canal and left it hollow just the
rod up in and recapped it now he has a bad infection in that and the
dentiat said it would be fine and the infection will hell he stoped
in at his old dentist office to seek another opion and the said they
have to redue the whole procdure all over again its gonna be very
costly due we have rights to sue this dentist that caused all the
damage

sci.med.dentistry is down the hall