Old July 8th 04, 07:25 AM
¬Stephen Hammond

Default 7Kgs to Israel

What's the cheapest way to send a 7kg technics cd player to Israel, that's
ebay for you

I don't think the postoffice will take such a heavy parcel.

Stephen

Old July 8th 04, 09:37 AM
Emma

¬Stephen Hammond wrote:

What's the cheapest way to send a 7kg technics cd player to Israel, that's
ebay for you

You'd be better asking in the uk.people.consumers.ebay newsgroup, the
posters there know of lots of way to send things!

--
Emma - The Chocolate Monster
ChocMonsterLand is back @ http://www.chocmonster.rules.it

Old July 8th 04, 07:28 PM
¬Stephen Hammond

What's the cheapest way to send a 7kg technics cd player to Israel, that's
ebay for you

I don't think the postoffice will take such a heavy parcel.

Stephen

Thanks I'll try that

Old July 8th 04, 07:30 PM
Neil Monk

¬Stephen Hammond wrote:
What's the cheapest way to send a 7kg technics cd player to Israel,
that's ebay for you

I don't think the postoffice will take such a heavy parcel.

Stephen

Thanks I'll try that

He already has, just now!!!

--