Old May 3rd 04, 12:08 PM
David Chapman

Default [?] Looking for "Old Sombrero" cheese

Hi all,

While returning to London from Dorset last weekend we stopped in
Wareham for a browse and whilst there we bought some smoked cheese with
chilli-peppers from a street stall in North Street. It was called "Old
Sombrero".

Once back home we tried it and found it to be absolutely delicious
with a powerful afterglow (about an 8 on the Richter scale, I guess) so
we would now like to buy some more.
We've searched around locally but can't find anyone who sells it in SE
London and we now regret failing to note the name of the Wareham stall
owner when we bought it.

Has anyone in this NG encountered "Old Sombrero" cheese and, if so,
would they tell us where we can obtain some more in without having to
drive 130 miles back to Dorset?

All the best and TIA - Dave

David Chapman