Old March 16th 18, 03:20 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected] marge9027@gmail.com is offline

Default Tracfone-adding service days?

On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 4:27:29 PM UTC-4, drpepper888 wrote:
On Tuesday, January 20, 2009 at 6:37:23 AM UTC-5, Steve.IA wrote:
I've read here (I think) that one can add service days to a Tracfone
without purchasing more airtime minutes. I've searched the tracfone site
and googled for an answer but can't find a way.
If you know how this can be done, your help will be appreciated.
Thank you for sharing.

Steve

--
"I know that there are people in this world
who do not love their fellow man, and I hate people like that."

Actually, there is a cheaper way than has been explained. Shop on the tracfone site and go to airtime basic service plans. Put the cheapest plan in your cart (though it should not matter which one you put in). They will then give you an option for buying a full year of time for $49.95. Delete the first plan you put in the cart!!! The full year for $49.95 will stay in the cart! Buy it. That is what I did today. I had over 3,000 minutes on my cell phone which I only have for emergencies and leave it in my car. I did not need any more time. I only paid $49.95 + tax and got another full year. You do not have to buy more minutes!