Old June 17th 16, 07:50 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living

Default how to catch a clever mouse?

On Wed, 15 Jun 2016, wrote:

I went lowei bought RESL KILL GLUE TARPS 2 I A BOX WE PUT THE TRAPS THE
LONG WAY UNDER THE KITCHEN SICK ON THE FLOOR AND WE WE GO ONE

I once caught a mouse.

It wsa in the basement, I went down to get something from the freezer and
I noticed a big ball of lint in the sink (that feeds the washing machine).
I pick it up, it moves, it's not lint. It's a mouse. Somehow got down
there, then couldn't get up the steep walls of the sink. I thought about
it, and got a jar, and got the mouse to climb in. I put a lid on it, went
outside, and let the mouse hop away. Though I figure he may have
immediately tried to get back into the house.

My sister caught a mouse by leaving the lobster pot out overnight still
full of water. The mouse got in, and was found floating in the pot the
next day.

Michael