Old April 15th 06, 05:55 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-freebies
Tony

Default O/T Breadmaker instructions

Done a Google search for: "Team International" breadmaker

Inverted comma's around Team International restricts results to those that
include these words together.

Team UKI came up about half way down the page but gives a page not found
error at URL
http://www.teamuki.com/acatalog/Team...liances_3.html

So strip the URL down to http://www.teamuki.com and that's the result.

Tony

"Stephen Cowan" wrote in message
That was bloody great!!! How did you find it? I was on Google, Yahoo,
Lycos.... no luck what so ever.

Thank you for going to all the trouble Tony

Stephen
www.sdcowan.eu

"Tony" wrote in message
.com...

"Stephen Cowan" wrote in message
Sorry for the O/T. I am looking for instructions for the Team
International breadmaker or their web address. I know they had a website
but I'll be damned if I can find it now.
Any help will be gratefully received.

Again, sorry for the O/T buy you are ALL very helpful.

Thank you

Stephen
--
www.sdcowan.eu

looks like it is under construction but there is a contact phone number
and email: http://www.teamuki.com/