Old March 21st 07, 06:35 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-freebies
April[_2_] April[_2_] is offline

Default my nokia

Hi

A while back someone posted a website which you could go to to get an unlock
code for mobile phones but mainly nokia phones. I used it one before before
I got my last phone which I sadly lost last week so I got myself a new but
affordable nokia today the 2310 but would like to unlock it as tesco kindly
sent me out a new sim card with credit to replace my lost phone. Anybody got
any ideas??? I've looked on google but the sites I've come up with arent
much cop.

April