Old August 8th 07, 11:36 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Kevin F Stubbs Kevin F Stubbs is offline

Default The Award Winners Exchange

1,000 gift Voucher (from their catalogue)

This will probably be the prize she has won. If you read the very small print on
the back of the letter it lists how many of each prize will actually be given
away. I suspect this one will turn out to be 1,000 of discount vouchers, i.e.
you have to spend a lot of real money to get your 1,000 'gift'. I had one of
these turn up yesterday and put it straight through the shredder. As a general
rule, any competition that asks you for money to get your prize is probably a
scam of some kind.

Cheers

Kevin