Old May 3rd 08, 11:46 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Rob[_10_] Rob[_10_] is offline

Default Solar powered charger

"Dino M" wrote in message
My wife's friend has asked me if I can find a solar powered charger, which
she can plug her electric hair straighteners in to when she goes camping.

I have no idea if anything like this even exists, which is why I am asking
on here, to see if anyone knows of anything like this.

I have found a solar powered battery charger, but her straighteners are
electric, so it is something that is able to supply power to an electrical
product.

I know it seems a silly question, but I said I would ask for her and find
out if it exists.

Get either a petrol generator or tell her about gas powered hair stylers!