Old May 3rd 08, 11:12 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
jackie green jackie green is offline

Default Solar powered charger

Dino M wrote:
My wife's friend has asked me if I can find a solar powered charger,
which she can plug her electric hair straighteners in to when she
goes camping.
I have no idea if anything like this even exists, which is why I am
asking on here, to see if anyone knows of anything like this.

I have found a solar powered battery charger, but her straighteners
are electric, so it is something that is able to supply power to an
electrical product.

I know it seems a silly question, but I said I would ask for her and
find out if it exists.

tell her she's camping and to buy a hat

--
http://www.reverbnation.com/robgreen