Where can I find apple cider vinegar in bulk?

Old September 9th 03, 05:30 PM
wat wat wat

Default Where can I find apple cider vinegar in bulk?

I've seen gallon jugs of regular vinegar in the supermarket but not
apple cider vinegar. Would BJs have it?
Old September 9th 03, 05:41 PM
SlinkyToy

It ought to be at the grocery store - tis the brown stuff, not the
clear.

Old September 10th 03, 12:03 AM
Ariane Jenkins

On 9 Sep 2003 09:30:13 -0700, wat wat wat wrote:
I've seen gallon jugs of regular vinegar in the supermarket but not
apple cider vinegar. Would BJs have it?

I've had no problem finding gallon jugs of cider vinegar at
the grocery store, right next to the white vinegar. If you have GFS
(Gordon Food Services) stores near you, they probably carry it. They
sell a lot of foods in bulk (not everything's a bargain, though) and
there's no membership required.

Ariane

Old September 10th 03, 05:37 AM
Lurker Steve

"SlinkyToy" wrote in message
It ought to be at the grocery store - tis the brown stuff, not the
clear.

Careful - the last time I saw the jugs at Albertsons, it said "flavored",
which makes me think it wasn't real apple cider vinegar.

Old September 10th 03, 03:12 PM
Bonita and/or William F. Kale

Right. That's why I buy generic, not Heinz, because Heinz is just white
vinegar with flavoring. Not that it's unhealthy or anything, but hey....

Around here, most of the supermarkets have gallon jugs of cider vinegar.
What I have trouble finding are gallon jugs of red wine vinegar, which some
places have, but not most places.

Bonita