Free things, best of!

Old July 7th 03, 05:31 PM
Lynn

Default Free things, best of!

New on this group, what are the best free things people have come across.
Looking for suitcase, weekends away, things like that if possible..

Old July 7th 03, 08:00 PM
°°°Rachel°°°

*s*******

Hi Lynn!

Personally I'm after a nice sporty car, penthouse, villa in the Caribbean
and money tree.

Ill post a list of the usual freebies that send for newbies. Enjoy the
freebies poppet!

Rachel-introduces-herself-and-her-lovely-puddy-tat-Pickie xx
--
~ , ~ = ^.'''.^=
~ ^

. ..

Old July 8th 03, 03:40 AM
Paul Ryan

*s*******

Hi Lynn!

Personally I'm after a nice sporty car, penthouse, villa in the Caribbean
and money tree.

I'm after a bouncy castle.

Paul

Old July 8th 03, 05:05 PM
Paul Ryan

Ooh we had an adult bouncy castle at the bosses barbecue a couple of
summers
ago - fantastic
He also hired these big sumo suit things - yes, we did all try going on

the
bouncy castle in the sumo suits.... ;-)

I went on one last bank holiday at a pub, and I'm 26! I also went on the
bungee run. Went on a bouncy castle on the Jubilee bank holiday too, and I
was on it all day!

Paul

Old July 8th 03, 05:50 PM
Monty

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 16:05:44 +0100, "Paul Ryan"
wrote:

Ooh we had an adult bouncy castle at the bosses barbecue a couple of

summers
ago - fantastic
He also hired these big sumo suit things - yes, we did all try going on

the
bouncy castle in the sumo suits.... ;-)

I went on one last bank holiday at a pub, and I'm 26! I also went on the
bungee run. Went on a bouncy castle on the Jubilee bank holiday too, and I
was on it all day!

Paul

Some people never grow up do they .
Monty .