£3 off at CD Wow

Old July 12th 03, 05:48 PM
Norman

Default £3 off at CD Wow

http://www1.cd-wow.com/promotion.php...efcode=12043_1

Ignore the offer must close 30th May thing and the fact you can only use a
First Direct card to pay. I ordered on Tuesday night using my Goldfish card
and order arrived today, charged £5.99 for a chart cd.

Norman

Old July 12th 03, 08:37 PM
Rich Kerrigan

http://www1.cd-wow.com/promotion.php...efcode=12043_1

Ignore the offer must close 30th May thing and the fact you can only use a
First Direct card to pay. I ordered on Tuesday night using my Goldfish

card
and order arrived today, charged £5.99 for a chart cd.

Norman

Cheers Norman, just filled in many gaps in my CD collection...

It's handy NTL let you make as many email addresses as you want online

Rich.

Old July 15th 03, 02:00 PM
Silveretta

:
: Ignore the offer must close 30th May thing and the fact you can only use a
: First Direct card to pay. I ordered on Tuesday night using my Goldfish
card
: and order arrived today, charged £5.99 for a chart cd.
:
: Norman

Arrgh, when is the discount applied? I ordered a Buffy Season 4 Boxset and
it remains £39.99 right up to the point where I'm being prompted for my
credit card details.

Unless the offer has ended. ;(

Old July 15th 03, 07:56 PM
Norman

"Silveretta" wrote in message

"Norman" wrote in message
: http://www1.cd-wow.com/promotion.php...efcode=12043_1
:
: Ignore the offer must close 30th May thing and the fact you can only use

: First Direct card to pay. I ordered on Tuesday night using my Goldfish
card
: and order arrived today, charged £5.99 for a chart cd.
:
: Norman

Arrgh, when is the discount applied? I ordered a Buffy Season 4 Boxset and
it remains £39.99 right up to the point where I'm being prompted for my
credit card details.

Unless the offer has ended. ;(

Looks like it has ended. Link i was emailed is now showing full prices. Wish
I ordered the other items on Saturday when discounted prices were still on
screen.

Norman