WAL-MART NOT PAYING WORKERS -- AGAIN! But As A Corporate PERSON,It Does So On Occasion!

Old May 8th 12, 12:49 AM posted to misc.consumers,alt.crime,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.bush
Brian David Mitchell

Default WAL-MART NOT PAYING WORKERS -- AGAIN! But As A Corporate PERSON,It Does So On Occasion!

When I held Elizabeth Smart captive, Wal-Mart gave us some good deals
on days-old food.

So I have nothing but good things to say about the firm.

And I'm sure Elizabeth agrees, in her new life.