Saving Money with Groupons

Old April 23rd 12, 02:07 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
JTEM

Default Saving Money with Groupons

Patricia Martin Steward wrote:

No more than we're laughing at you for repeatedly posting your
referral spam, instead of just discussing it logically.

Ironically, I've been on usenet for a very long time, and
never once seen anyone whine about anything they call
"Referral Spam."

http://www.groupon.com/r/uu39797360

I guess some idiots just aren;'t happy unless they're
bitching about something...

Old April 23rd 12, 04:24 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
The Henchman[_5_]

On 4/22/2012 11:15 PM, Derald wrote:
Patricia Martin wrote:

My version of Agent is old enough that I can't email Gmail and
complain -- would somebody else, please?

Emailing google is a waste of time. All it gets is an automated
response expressing disinterest in what its butt-ignorant users do. I
sent a copy of the spam directly to Groupon. Of course there's no reason
to believe it'll give a rat's beehind, either. Sleaze seems to be the
commercial (and cultural) standard nowadays.

Most people have acknowledged that Groupon's business model is flawed
and ripe for fierce competition. They likely collapse in about 18 to 24
months.

Another issue with Groupon's customers is that those who are loyal to a
business who advertises on Groupon can't get the 50% deals, they go find
another business.

Businesses that use Groupon to grow, just lose loyal patrons at the
other end.
Old April 24th 12, 08:49 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
Patricia Martin Steward[_3_]

On Mon, 23 Apr 2012 06:07:48 -0700 (PDT), JTEM
wrote:
Patricia Martin Steward wrote:

No more than we're laughing at you for repeatedly posting your
referral spam, instead of just discussing it logically.

Ironically, I've been on usenet for a very long time, and
never once seen anyone whine about anything they call
"Referral Spam."

I discovered Usenet in 1982, and I've seen LOTS of references to
referral spam.

Old April 26th 12, 07:02 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
JTEM

Default Saving Money with Groupons is Smart

JTEM wrote:
Ironically, I've been on usenet for a very long time, and
never once seen anyone whine about anything they call
"Referral Spam."

I discovered Usenet in 1982, and I've seen LOTS of references to
referral spam.

Okay. Show us.

http://www.groupon.com/r/uu39797360

Old April 27th 12, 09:16 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
Patricia Martin Steward[_3_]

JTEM wrote:
Ironically, I've been on usenet for a very long time, and
never once seen anyone whine about anything they call
"Referral Spam."

I discovered Usenet in 1982, and I've seen LOTS of references to
referral spam.

Okay. Show us.

Show yourself. Search for the phrase "referral spam." It also comes
up as "referral spam."

Old April 28th 12, 03:36 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
Patricia Martin Steward[_3_]

JTEM wrote:
Ironically, I've been on usenet for a very long time, and
never once seen anyone whine about anything they call
"Referral Spam."

I discovered Usenet in 1982, and I've seen LOTS of references to
referral spam.

Okay. Show us.

Show yourself. Search for the phrase "referral spam." It also comes
up as "referral spam."

Whoopsie, that last should be "referrer spam."