good place to sell coins online?

Old April 23rd 12, 11:51 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
OhioGuy

Default good place to sell coins online?

I have a few silver coins that I'd like to sell, and I'm wondering if
there is still a decent place where you can sell things like this online
for only a few bucks.

10 years ago, I would sell something like this on Yahoo Auctions, and
end up paying about a buck to do so. Today, I see it would cost me $11
if I went through Ebay - over 10 times as much. (about 13% of the likely
selling price)

I already posted the coins on Craigslist a few weeks back, but only
got a lot of lowball offers of roughly half of their silver value.

Can anybody recommend an online place to sell coins, where the
selling fees aren't more than about 5% of the selling price? Thanks!